If you want to enjoy some sweet treats without totally blowing your new year’s resolutions, this is the bucket list of healthy treats you’ve been waiting for! They are easy to make and use only whole-food ingredients.
1. Chocolate Covered Stuffed Dates
Stuffed dates are a fantastic option for a romantic gift. Covered in chocolate and topped with rose petals, you really cannot get more romantic than this!
2. Homemade Chocolate Bars
Nothing beats a good chocolate bar. And some of the best chocolate gets made at home. Here’s a simple recipe for a delicious bar of chocolate for your Valentine’s Day sweetie.
SPONSORED: Find a Qualified Financial Advisor
1. Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn't have to be hard. SmartAsset's free tool matches you with up to 3 fiduciary financial advisors in your area in 5 minutes.
2. Each advisor has been vetted by SmartAsset and is held to a fiduciary standard to act in your best interests. If you're ready to be matched with local advisors that can help you achieve your financial goals get started now.
3. Healthy Peanut Butter Cups
If you have any peanut butter cup lovers in your life, this is a wonderfully delicious (and healthy!) way to show them you love them this Valentine’s Day!
4. Skillet Chocolate Chip Cookie For Two
Need dessert for two? This wonderful skillet chocolate chip cookie should do the trick. It’s all the deliciousness you expect from one really big cookie!
5. Easy Marzipan Candy
Is your sweetheart a marzipan lover? Make them a batch of these delicious marzipan candies! It’s healthy, delicious and wrapped in in beautifully festive wrappers.
6. Dairy-Free Hot Chocolate (Drinking Chocolate)
Hot chocolate made with coconut milk makes for an unexpected treat for those who are dairy-free. Enjoy it warm for a thicker drinking chocolate or chill it for a creamy chocolate pudding!
7. Homemade Chocolate Turtles
Does your sweetie love candy? Make them some delicious, homemade chocolate turtles! And as an added bonus, they are dairy-free!
8. Homemade Chocolate-Covered Strawberries
Homemade chocolate covered strawberries are completely symbolic of Valentine’s Day. These honey-sweetened treats are fun to make and are a truly delicious and refreshing treat.
9. Chocolate Peanut Butter Parfaits
These chocolate peanut butter parfaits are great for making dessert as big or as small as you like. Enjoy this in a big bowl or build them in smaller, individual-sized containers. Either way, they are delicious!
10. Freedom Brownies (Free From Brownies)
These delicious freedom brownies are perfect for a sweetie with food allergies. They are free from dairy, gluten, soy and corn. And yes, they still taste amazing!
11. German Chocolate Brownies
If your sweetie loves German chocolate desserts, give these German chocolate brownies a try. The creamy tops make these totally delicious without all the refined sugar.
12. Chocolate Chip Cookies With Oats
Chocolate chip cookies are a holiday standard for many. But these delicious cookies are made with oatmeal, and they are totally amazing warm out of the oven!
13. Honey Sweetened Peanut Brittle
If you want to give candy-making a try, try this honey-sweetened peanut brittle. It has none of the corn syrup, but still packs all that peanutty flavor you expect from peanut brittle. (Psst … this is great straight from the freezer! Yum!)
14. Homemade Chocolate Bark
Chocolate bark is easy to make, and everyone loves it. Plus, you can break it into large or small pieces to fit whatever gift container you want to use.
15. Dark Chocolate Fondue
Dark chocolate fondue is not only a healthy option for dessert, but a very decadent one as well. Share this with your sweetie for dessert or as an appetizer with fresh fruit chunks.
This article was produced and syndicated by MediaFeed.org.