With a combination of peanut butter and rich chocolate, these Skrewball Pudding Shots are a creamy and boozy treat that blow other pudding shot recipes out of the water!
If you’re a fan of the classic chocolate and peanut butter combo, you’ll love these decadent adult pudding shots!
Thanks to unique peanut butter whiskey from Skrewball, these jello shots are loaded with sweet and familiar flavors. Perfect as a party treat or a tasty dessert.
Easy to make and ready to serve in no time, these peanut butter chocolate pudding shots will make you the life of any party.
With their distinct chocolate and peanut butter flavors, these pudding shots are sure to satisfy and add some life to any gathering or event! Garnish with a dollop of whipped cream and a peanut butter cup for a fun and edible presentation!
You’ll love how simple it is to make rich, flavorful pudding shots with Skrewball whiskey.
And if you have leftover whiskey and want more Skrewball whiskey recipes, I highly recommend Peanut Butter Whiskey Milkshake as another adult treat that’s so creamy and delicious!
Why You’ll Love these Peanut Butter Whiskey Pudding Shots
With just 3 required ingredients and only a few minutes of prep, you can easily whip up a batch of decadent and indulgent pudding shots.
Serve pudding shots at parties, celebrations, game nights, and more! These creamy treats have the perfect amount of boozy kick juxtaposed with a rich texture.
Skrewball peanut butter whiskey comes together with instant chocolate pudding for a unique treat that’s sure to be a major hit wherever you take it!
With options for various garnishes, these pudding shots are going to be a new favorite treat. Easy to make and transport with very little cleanup, this is the perfect recipe when you need a quick adult dessert that’s bursting with flavor.
And if you love pudding shots, try these pudding shots with Rumchata – so easy to make and your friends will really enjoy them!
Ingredients for Skrewball Whiskey Pudding Shots
- Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey – this special whiskey is a complex and delicious liquor that has strong notes of peanut butter, making it perfect for sweet cocktails.
- Whipped Topping – if you’re using from frozen, be sure to thaw first.
- Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix – Jello brand is an excellent option, but any kind of chocolate pudding mix will work just fine.
- Reese’s Cups – this optional ingredient adds a bit of a fun presentation, as well as added peanut butter chocolate goodness!
- Whipped Cream – for a sweet and light garnish.
Helpful Tools and Supplies
- Plastic Condiment Cups with Lids – using plastic shot cups instead of shot glasses makes for easier cleanup, and there’s no need to worry about breaking or losing shot glasses.
- Mixing Bowl
- Spoon or Spatula
- Baking Sheet – arrange the condiment cups on a baking tray or some kind of flat surface to make it easier to transport them.
How to Make Peanut Butter Whiskey Pudding Shots
- Combine the Skrewball whiskey, and chocolate pudding mix in a mixing bowl. Then fold in the cool whip.
- Transfer mixture to condiment cups.
- Garnish with whipped cream and half of a peanut butter cup.
Popular Recipe Variations and Substitutions
- Try this with a different flavor of pudding for slightly different results. Vanilla pudding will add sweetness and highlight the peanut butter flavor. Dove brand also makes a peanut butter and milk chocolate flavor of instant pudding that would be fantastic for this recipe.
- Drizzle the top of each shot with some peanut butter sauce. Learn how to make a homemade peanut butter sauce, or simply melt some peanut butter on its own and use that as a drizzle.
- While Skrewball is the original peanut butter whiskey, there are other brands like Sqrrl, Bird Dog, and Krucklenoggin that make similar products.
- If you can’t find a peanut butter whiskey, use a regular whiskey of your choice and add some peanut extract.
- For additional garnishes, try chocolate shavings, peanut butter chips or mini chocolate chips, M&Ms, Reese’s Pieces or crumbled peanut butter cookies.
- Wait until just before serving your pudding shots to add the garnishes.
- If you can’t find plastic condiment cups, another good option is tiny red solo cups.
- Serve your pudding shots with these little spoons to make them easier to eat.
- This recipe can also be used as a dessert topping or a boozy treat of its own. Add a dollop of the mixture to the top of a slice of cake, a bowl of ice cream, and more!
- If you find your pudding mixture is a bit thin, allow the shots to sit in the fridge and firm up for a bit before serving.
- These pudding shots will last for 5 to 7 days in the fridge. I recommend serving them before the 3 day mark if possible (and if they’re around for that long!). After that, check for quality before serving.
- For easy transportation, store your shots on a baking sheet or a similar surface.
- Place the plastic lids on top of the condiment cups to prevent the shots from drying out.
- Freezing isn’t recommended, but it can be done if you need to extend the shelf life of these shots for a few days. Be aware that after thawing, there may be some alterations to the flavors and texture of the shots.
How long can I store pudding shots?
They should last up to a week in the fridge, but pudding shots are best enjoyed within a day or two of making them.
What are the ingredients in Skrewball Whiskey?
Skrewball contains, of course, proper whiskey, as well as cane sugar and peanuts. Despite its distinct peanut flavor, Skrewball has less than 2.5 parts of peanuts per million.
What are some other Skrewball whiskey drinks?
Use this peanut butter whiskey to invigorate and reinvent all of your favorite cocktails. Mix it with cider, use it for a unique spin on an espresso martini, for a fun take on a margarita, and more!
You can also blend this whiskey with an ice cream flavor of your choice for a super easy and boozy dessert.
Skrewball Pudding Shots
- Combine the Skrewball whiskey, whipped topping & pudding mix in a mixing bowl.
- Transfer mixture to condiment cups.
- Let rest for 25 minutes.
- Garnish with whipped cream & half of a Reese’s cup.
- If you can’t find peanut butter whiskey, use a regular whiskey and add peanut extract.
- Pudding shots will last 5-7 days in the fridge.
- Top with peanut butter sauce or hot fudge, chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, chocolate shavings, or chocolate and peanut butter candies.
Amount Per Serving:
Calories: 69Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 14mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 0gSugar: 4gProtein: 0g
Serving Size: 1
This article originally appeared on CocktailsAndAppetizers and was syndicated by MediaFeed.
More from MediaFeed:
- Science says this ‘70s rock hit is the catchiest song of our time
- 20 incredible movies so disturbing we never want to see them again
Like MediaFeed’s content? Be sure to follow us.