In recent years, smart home living has expanded outside the home. It has become easier to set up and manage outdoor living thanks to the expansion of Wi-Fi signals and outdoor outlets. However, some devices, like smart TVs, still face challenges. A few outdoor smart TVs have recently hit the market, and their biggest challenge is dealing with sunlight. If you’re watching in your backyard or on your patio or porch, the sun’s glare can be a big problem. This problem is being solved by Furrion’s new line of smart outdoor televisions, which can work even in full sunlight.
Furrion, a leader in the outdoor living category and a brand shaping the future of outdoor living, has announced the new addition to their portfolio Aurora Partial Sun 4K Smart LED Outdoor TV, Aurora Full Shade Smart 4K LED Outdoor TV, and the Aurora Full Sun 4K Smart LED Outdoor TV.
According to the a press release published by GearBrain all Furrion’s TVs now run on the WebOS smart platform, include the new RangeXtend external antennas for stronger Wi-Fi signal, and both the Full Sun and Partial Sun TVs come with XtremeShield IK08-rated tempered glass screen for protection against impacts and scratches. With a weatherproof design, Furrion’s outdoor televisions not only offer an excellent viewing experience but also are built to last. All three televisions provide excellent viewing capabilities for a range of outdoor settings and lighting.
Furrion Smart LED Outdoor TVs work in full sun or shade.
“With more interest than ever in outdoor living and consumers looking to upgrade or expand their living spaces, our new Aurora lineup brings an additional element of luxury without compromising consumers’ budgets,” said Grant Olafson, Vice President of Furrion’s Consumer Division. “Building on last year’s TV lineup, we decided to expand product offering by introducing a Full Sun option – which was designed with both home-use and outdoor businesses alike. Our outdoor focus – in marine, mobile living, renewable energy, and more – means we’re always designing from that foundation.”
Designed to withstand the harsh effects of UV rays, rain, snow, dirt, insects, and humidity, Furrion Aurora TVs are weatherproof in all conditions. With weatherproof housing and IP54 rating, Aurora is built to last, and the weather-resistant media bay gives inputs and outputs even more protection. Plus, the TVs have tempered glass IK08 rated XtremeShield screens. Aurora TVs are designed to provide an exceptional outdoor viewing experience. Depending on the sun or shade your TV is exposed to, brightness levels are tailored accordingly. With HDR10, Aurora offers vivid colors and deep, rich contrast.
New this season is the addition of the WebOS smart platform, allowing easy access to your favorite apps and content. Along with top-notch picture quality, built-in speakers bring the full TV package, making the Aurora the perfect all-in-one outdoor entertainment solution and perfect for outdoor movies, sports, and entertainment.
1.Aurora Full Sun 4K Smart LED Outdoor TV
- It gives you optimal viewing in fully sunny areas, such as a patio, deck or yard
- Increased brightness with 1000 nits and an anti-glare LCD screen gives you an excellent picture in fully sunny areas
- XtremeShield™ IK08-rated tempered glass screen for protection against impacts and scratches
- Sizes: Available in 43”, 55” and 65”
- Retail pricing: $1,999.99 (43”), $2,699.99 (55”), $3,699.99 (65”)
2. Aurora Partial Sun 4K Smart LED Outdoor TV
- Designed for partially shaded outdoor living areas like patios, decks and yards
- Increased brightness with 750 nits and an anti-glare LCD screen gives you an excellent picture in partially sunny areas XtremeShield™ IK08-rated tempered glass screen for protection against impacts and scratches
- Sizes: Available in 43”, 50”, 55” and 65”
- Retail pricing: $1,699.99 (43”), $2,099.99 (50”), $2,299.99 (55”), $2,899.99 (65”)
3.Aurora Full Shade 4K Smart LED Outdoor TV
- Designed for fully shaded outdoor living areas like covered patios or screened gazebos
- Increased brightness with 400 nits and an anti-glare LCD screen gives you an excellent picture in partially shaded areas
- Sizes: Available in 43”, 50”, 55” and 65”
- Retail pricing: $1,399.99 (43”), $1,799 (50”), $1,999.99 (55”), $2,499.99 (65”)
With these outdoor TVs, you can enjoy outdoor entertainment like never before in full sun, partial sun, or full shade. Furrion TVs are perfect for watching a game on the deck or entertaining guests in your gazebo.