Healthy Ice Cream And Popsicle Recipes You Can Enjoy Without Guilt
When it’s hot outside, it’s natural to want a cold treat. But you don’t have to feel guilty about it. Just make these easy recipes at home!
1. Homemade peach popsicles
These homemade peach popsicles are made with just 3 simple ingredients. Just blend, pour into molds and freeze.
SPONSORED: Find a Qualified Financial Advisor
1. Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn't have to be hard. SmartAsset's free tool matches you with up to 3 fiduciary financial advisors in your area in 5 minutes.
2. Each advisor has been vetted by SmartAsset and is held to a fiduciary standard to act in your best interests. If you're ready to be matched with local advisors that can help you achieve your financial goals get started now.
2. Clean eating strawberry ice cream
If you love strawberries, this healthy, 3-ingredients recipe is perfect for a hot summer day.
3. Chocolate Banana Nice cream
If you like Nice cream, this Chocolate Banana Nice cream makes up in minutes! Just slice and freeze some bananas and you’re in business.
4. Banana coconut ice cream
Love coconut? This banana coconut Nice cream is perfect for coconut lovers!
5. Cherry nice cream
If you want a refreshing, fruity treat for a hot summer day, you’ve just found it! This cherry nice cream is perfect for hotter weather treats.
6. Pineapple whip
Love the pineapple whip you find at Disneyland? Here’s how to make it at home, quick and easy.
7. Clean eating dippin’ dots
If you like getting Dippin’ Dots at the mall but don’t care for the ingredients, here’s how to make a healthy version at home.
8. Chocolate peanut butter banana ice cream
This chocolate peanut butter banana ice cream is a great way to enjoy chocolate and peanut butter in an all-natural “ice cream.”
9. Clean eating yonuggets
These Yonuggets are great for kids and adults alike. Just pop them in the freezer, and them pop them in your mouth!
10. Clean eating watermelon popsicle
Nothing beats watermelon on a hot day. Except maybe fore watermelon popsicle.
11. Dairy free chocolate ice cream
Love chocolate ice cream but can’t have the dairy? Here’s your summertime solution!
12. Clean eating strawberry banana ice cream
This strawberry banana nice cream is a soft-serve nice cream you can enjoy right from the blender!
13. Blueberry yogurt pops
If you like the idea of popsicles for breakfast, this could be the recipe you’ve been looking for. Healthy, delicious and totally portable!
14. Clean eating banana pops
These popsicles require not blending or popsicle molds. Make them quick, freeze them and enjoy.
15.Clean eating slush puppies
While this isn’t exactly ice cream, a good slushie is a very similar experience. Give it a try! It’s like a blended popsicle!