Looking to refresh your workout wardrobe? No sweat, we’ve got you covered. These versatile pieces will take you from the gym to brunch in style. The best part? They cost a fraction of what you would pay at some other stores.
2 / 18
1. Avia Women’s Active New Year 7/8 Leggings
SPONSORED: Find a Qualified Financial Advisor
1. Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn't have to be hard. SmartAsset's free tool matches you with up to 3 fiduciary financial advisors in your area in 5 minutes.
2. Each advisor has been vetted by SmartAsset and is held to a fiduciary standard to act in your best interests. If you're ready to be matched with local advisors that can help you achieve your financial goals get started now.
Comfortable leggings are a must no matter what activity you’re doing. These high-waisted Avia pants are a steal at just $15. The 7/8 length fits a wide range of sizes, and the unique design options offer an alternative to basic black.
3 / 18
2. Sofia Active by Sofia Vergara Women’s High Waist Basic Studio Leggings
These leggings offer inclusive sizing and a tummy-tucking compression fit. Go hands-free by stashing your phone and cash in the side pockets.
4 / 18
3. JoyLab Women’s High-Rise Cozy Spacedye 7/8 Leggings
Add a pop of color to your downward dog with these soft, space-dye leggings that come in a variety of hues.
5 / 18
4. Marc New York Ladies’ Jogger
Looking for something looser than yoga pants but more form-fitting than sweats? Check out these joggers with a slim silhouette and ribbed cuffs for a relaxed fit without the bulk.
6 / 18
5. All in Motion Women’s Contour Power Waist High-Rise Shorts
Whether you’re hitting a spin class or biking around town, try these quick-dry bike shorts. They feature side pockets and a 7-inch inseam for fuller coverage.
7 / 18
6. All in Motion Women’s Mid-Rise Knit Shorts
Sizes XS-4X, $14
These moisture-wicking shorts come in a wide range of sizes and have a 5-inch inseam so you won’t have to worry about them riding up. Reviewers say these run big, so you may want to size down.
8 / 18
7. Athletic Works Women’s Core Active Dri-Works Skort
This chic skirt and shorts combo instantly elevates any workout outfit. It’s ideal for a day on the tennis court or golf course.
9 / 18
8. All in Motion Women’s Active Tank Top
Ditch that baggy college tee for fitness tops that deliver both form and function. This lightweight racerback tank wicks away moisture and has a modern curved hem. Pair it with your favorite leggings.
10 / 18
9. JoyLab Women’s Side-Tie Tank Top
Sizes XS-XL, $16
This versatile tank features burnout color options and a side-tie at the waist that’s both sporty and stylish.
11 / 18
10. Mondetta Ladies’ Hoodie
Sizes XS-3X, $16.99
Is there such a thing as too many hoodies? This sweatshirt has kangaroo pockets and pairs well with almost anything.
12 / 18
11. JoyLab Women’s Soft Lightweight Sweatshirt
Sizes XS-XL, $30
Looking forward to spring? This lightweight sweatshirt is the perfect transition piece. With a subdued tie-dye pattern, you’re sure to get compliments from your friends both in and out of the gym.
13 / 18
12 .Jones New York Ladies’ Parka in a Pocket
Sizes S-XXL, $14.97
Don’t get caught running in the rain. Put on this water-resistant jacket during a wet weather outing. Bonus: It’s travel-friendly and folds up into a pocket.
14 / 18
13. All in Motion Women’s Longline Twist Back Bra
Don’t forget to add flair to your sports bra collection. This piece features a twist back and comes in fun prints.
15 / 18
14. Skechers Ladies’ Ultra Flex Shoe
$28.99 (orig.$34.99), Costco.com
These slip-on Sketchers offer a blend of convenience, comfort and style. Featuring a stretch knit upper and memory foam insoles, you’ll feel like you’re walking on a cloud. They’re also machine washable for easy cleaning.
16 / 18
15. Danskin Ladies’ Lounge Romper
Sizes XS-XXL, $9.97
This is more of a post-workout piece, but who can resist a soft French terry romper for under $10?
17 / 18
lzf / istockphoto
Grab your favorites before they’re out of stock
Whether it’s pounding the pavement, pumping iron at the gym or streaming a class at home, these athleisure pieces will make you feel both comfortable and confident. You’ll be the best dressed at your next sweat session without breaking the bank.
- Should you exercise in the morning, afternoon or evening?
- America’s most popular diets may surprise you
This article was produced and syndicated by MediaFeed.org.