Want to make a great dinner but don’t want to heat up the kitchen this summer? Then get that slow cooker out of the cupboard because these slow cooker recipes will create these filling meals without heating your kitchen.
1. Slow Cooker Barbecue Chicken Soft Tacos
Barbecue Chicken Tacos are a great way to make healthy tacos at home, please everyone at the dinner table, and minimize both the work and heat produced in the kitchen.
SPONSORED: Find a Qualified Financial Advisor
1. Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn't have to be hard. SmartAsset's free tool matches you with up to 3 fiduciary financial advisors in your area in 5 minutes.
2. Each advisor has been vetted by SmartAsset and is held to a fiduciary standard to act in your best interests. If you're ready to be matched with local advisors that can help you achieve your financial goals get started now.
2. Sweet And Spicy Crock Pot Chicken
Sweet and Spicy Chicken is quick and easy to make, and packs a flavorful punch all while avoiding the heat from stovetop cooking.
3. Slow Cooker Mexican Style Chili Mac
Mexican Chili Mac is the perfect slow cooker pasta dinner! It has great Mexican flavors while avoiding stovetop cooking. Even the pasta cooks in the slow cooker!
4. Hawaiian Barbecue Chicken Sandwiches
Hawaiian Barbecue Chicken Sandwiches are a delicious option for lunch or dinner this summer. Add a side of fresh, green salad and you’ve got a perfect summer meal without turning on the stove!
5. Slow Cooker Creole Chicken Stew
Creole Chicken Stew may not sound like a great summer meal, But it’s a great way to get a tasty dinner on the table without spending time at the stove.
6. Black Bean Mexican Chicken
If you want Mexican flavors at your dinner table, this black bean Mexican chicken is easy to make and will be well received by everyone at dinner.
7. Meatball Sandwiches
If you want a hand-held dinner, this meatball sandwich recipe is perfect for lunch or dinner.
8. Slow Cooker Baby Back Ribs
Love ribs? You don’t have to fire up the grill or heat up the oven. You can make them really easily in a slow cooker!
9. Slow Cooker Pork Roast Recipe
If you need a full family dinner, this slow cooker pork roast is a great solution!
10. Slow Cooker Pineapple Chicken Verde
You can enjoy this pineapple chicken verde as a main course, or use it to fill tacos and burritos. It’s great over rice too!
11. Slow Cooker Taco Chicken
Want delicious chicken for Taco Tuesday? Give this simple, 2-ingredient recipe a try!
12. Slow Cooker Tortilla Chicken Stew
While stew isn’t the first thing you might think of for a summer meal, this deliciousness is a simple, easy dinner that cooks itself and gives you plenty for leftovers for lunch the next day.
13. Italian Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Love Italian? These Italian stuffed chicken breasts are a delicious way to round out a meal. Eat them as a main course, or chop them up and toss them with some rice or pasta.
14. Clean Eating Slow Cooker Carnitas
Here’s a delicious family favorite that cooks itself! Just don’t forget the corn tortillas!
15. Lentil Sloppy Joes
If you are plant-based, you can still enjoy some simple sloppy joe’s for dinner. These are absolutely delicious!
16. Slow Cooker Curry Chicken
If you want Indian fare for dinner, this curry chicken is a delicious option! Serve with a side of dal and some naan for a complete meal.
17. Healthy Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Pulled pork sandwiches are great for lunch or dinner. Make a big batch and enjoy it for a few days!
18. Bison Stew
Bison is a delicious and healthy alternative to beef!. This stew is delicious for dinner and you can even stir in some rice or pasta to round it out.
19. Crock Pot Honey Sesame Chicken
Asian flavors are always a classic go-to for dinner. This simple sesame chicken recipe will be ready when you get home.
20. Southwest Chicken Crockpot
This easy dish is one the whole family will love. Packed with flavor, everyone will want seconds!