If it’s time to get healthy, it’s time to make smoothies! Bust out that dusty blender and load up on healthy fruits and veggies. It’s a fast and portable way to get a healthy breakfast
1. Cinnamon apple smoothie
This mixture is delicious blend of winter flavors that are nutritious and filling.
2. Strawberry smoothie
This basic yet delicious smoothie is simple to make and gets nice and thick with the use of frozen strawberries.
3. Peanut butter banana smoothie
Peanut butter just goes with bananas, and this smoothie is no exception. Enjoy this healthy combo on your drive to work!
SPONSORED: Find a Qualified Financial Advisor
1. Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn't have to be hard. SmartAsset's free tool matches you with up to 3 fiduciary financial advisors in your area in 5 minutes.
2. Each advisor has been vetted by SmartAsset and is held to a fiduciary standard to act in your best interests. If you're ready to be matched with local advisors that can help you achieve your financial goals get started now.
4. Coconut banana smoothie
This tropical blend is delicious and good for you!
5. Blueberry banana smoothie
A fresh and tasty breakfast smoothie for blueberry lovers!
6. Raspberry coconut smoothie
This combo is shockingly delicious! Use fresh or frozen berries for a healthy breakfast on the go.
7. Super nutrient smoothie
This won’t be the prettiest smoothie you’ll ever drink, but it sure could be the healthiest!
8. Super berry smoothie
If you love berries in the morning, this is the smoothie for you!
9. Green tea mango smoothie
If green tea gets your morning started, give this smoothie recipe a try!
10. Strawberry oatmeal smoothie
If your morning smoothie doesn’t keep you full until lunch, this little known secret will change all that!
11. Cranberry banana smoothie
Have leftover fresh cranberries in the freezer from the holidays? This is a super tasty and healthy way to enjoy them through January!
12. Kid’s persimmon smoothie
If you want the kids to enjoy a morning smoothie, too, give this one a try!
13. Mango oatmeal smoothie
A delicious breakfast-blend smoothie the whole family will love.
14. Cherry beet smoothie
If you are a beet lover, this smoothie is definitely one you’ll want to try!
15. Coconut milk smoothie
This delicious smoothie base can be enjoyed as is, or with various additions. Check it out!
16. Grapefruit smoothie
Grapefruits don’t have to be a sour addition to your morning breakfast routine. Here’s a delicious way to enjoy them in minutes!
This article was produced and syndicated by MediaFeed.org.