You scream, I scream, we all scream for weird ice cream flavors!
Unless you’re lactose intolerant, the chances are high that you’re a fan of ice cream. Be it classic vanilla or more adventurous flavors like Rocky Road, there’s an ice cream flavor for any set of taste buds.
If you’re looking to expand your ice cream horizons and find some Instagram-worthy flavors, keep reading!
Note that flavors may be seasonal or limited edition and therefore currently unavailable.
SPONSORED: Find a Qualified Financial Advisor
1. Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn't have to be hard. SmartAsset's free tool matches you with up to 3 fiduciary financial advisors in your area in 5 minutes.
2. Each advisor has been vetted by SmartAsset and is held to a fiduciary standard to act in your best interests. If you're ready to be matched with local advisors that can help you achieve your financial goals get started now.
2. Bird Food
3. Everything Bagel
- Various stores
As part of its Ice Cream for Breakfast campaign, Jeni’s released this Everything Bagel ice cream. While it was a limited edition, some grocery stores may still have some in stock.
4. PB&J Caramel
5. Gin and Coconut
6. Monster Blood
7. Hong Kong Milk Tea
10. Monday Sundae
- Big Gay Ice Cream
- 61 Grove St, 516 Columbus Ave and 207 Front St., New York City
Mondays are a drag, but this Monday Sundae by Big Gay Ice Cream certainly is anything but! It’s made with twisted chocolate and vanilla soft serve and dulce de leche and whipped cream as toppings. The best part? The waffle cone is lined with Nutella!
11. Cadbury Egg
12. Cream Cheese and Guava
13. Tutti Frutti
- Leopold’s Ice Cream
- 212 E. Broughton St., Savannah, Georgia
Leopold’s Ice Cream has made a name for itself online with its Tutti Frutti ice cream. This flavor is made with rum ice cream, candied fruits and roasted Georgia pecans. Leopold’s has been serving Tutti Frutti since 1919, and you can even ship it to your home!
14. Roasted Garlick
15. Black Licorice
16. Soy Sauce and Chocolate
17. Squid Ink
19. Jalapeño Cornbread
20. Bacon Ice Cream Sandwich
21. Strawberry Salted Stracciatella
22. Olive Oil
23. Spaghetti Ice Cream
24. Buffalo Wings
- Jacob’s Eats & Treats (Frankie’s Classics line)
- Sauyo, Novaliches, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, also available online
Jacob’s Eats & Treats released a buffalo wings-flavored pint in February. This limited edition flavor combined vanilla ice cream, buffalo flavoring and fried sugar crisps.
25. Toasted Anise
26. Spicy Pickle
27. White Chocolate Habanero
28. Black Sesame
- The Parlour
- 117 Market St. Durham, North Carolina
Full disclosure: This spooky treat is only available around Halloween. But that gives you plenty of time to plan your trip to The Parlour! This black-colored ice cream is sprinkled with black sesame throughout, which many commenters on this Instagram post say tastes a lot like peanut butter with more earthy undertones.
29. Honey Sunflower
30. Gummy Bear
- Leones’ Creamery
- 722 1/2 Main St – Old City Hall Spearfish, South Dakota
Your inner kid (or your actual kid, if you’ve got one) will rejoice over this recently released flavor from Leones’ Creamery. It’s made with lime ice cream mixed with mini gummy bears. These fruity flavors will surely put a sun-shiny smile on your face!