Protein in the morning is a great way to stay full until lunchtime. These healthy breakfast ideas are packed with protein and lots of flavor.
1. Black bean scramble
This wonderful high-protein egg scramble offers a dose of healthy fiber and Mexican flare.
2. Garlic, mushroom & spinach frittata
This wonderful frittata recipe is filled with healthy, nutritious ingredients that will fuel you to lunchtime.
3. Breakfast pita sandwich
This one is protein-packed and portable! Pack the filling into a whole-grain pita for extra nutrition.
SPONSORED: Find a Qualified Financial Advisor
1. Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn't have to be hard. SmartAsset's free tool matches you with up to 3 fiduciary financial advisors in your area in 5 minutes.
2. Each advisor has been vetted by SmartAsset and is held to a fiduciary standard to act in your best interests. If you're ready to be matched with local advisors that can help you achieve your financial goals get started now.
4. Ground turkey breakfast scramble
Yes, ground turkey makes a great breakfast! Here’s how to throw it all together quickly and easily for a delicious, protein-packed breakfast.
5. Red pepper egg scramble
Red peppers bring tons of flavor to a scramble, plus they are super good for you!
6. Waffle iron omelets
Yes, you can make a totally portable omelet on a waffle maker! Here’s how!
7. Italian breakfast scramble
Have spaghetti sauce or tomato sauce in the fridge? Scramble up something a little Italian-ish for breakfast!
8. Asparagus cheddar omelet
Cheddar and asparagus is a great combo when you mix them with scrambled eggs. Give it a try!
9. Spaghetti eggs
It might sound odd, but this recipe is way better than putting ketchup on eggs!
10. Vegetable breakfast tart
This wonderful breakfast can be made for you alone, but it’s also fancy enough to serve to guests!
11. Mini egg muffins
If you need breakfast to travel with you, this recipe is the way to do it!
12. Basic frittata
This wonderful recipe gives you lots of tips for making a frittata you will love!
13. Southwestern crustless quiche
Love quiche but not the calories that come with a crust? Give this one a try!
14. One-egg omelet
Not only is this delicious recipe full of protein, it’s budget conscious, too!