It’s easy to depend on the drive-thru when the holiday rush gets you stressed. But give some of these quick and healthy meals ideas a try instead! They’ll say your tons of calories but still deliver on flavor and convenience.
1. Easy pita pizza
A whole-grain pita and some easy store-bought toppings will have dinner on the table in minutes with this easy pita pizza!
2. Clean-eating skillet taco salad
Everybody gets what they want if you make this taco salad in individual dishes. Simply scramble up the meat, pour it into a bowl or dish and let everybody add their own toppings.
3. Tuna pasta salad
Cook the veggies in with the pasta and open a can of tuna and a jar of mayo. This dish is super simple and super tasty!
SPONSORED: Find a Qualified Financial Advisor
1. Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn't have to be hard. SmartAsset's free tool matches you with up to 3 fiduciary financial advisors in your area in 5 minutes.
2. Each advisor has been vetted by SmartAsset and is held to a fiduciary standard to act in your best interests. If you're ready to be matched with local advisors that can help you achieve your financial goals get started now.
4. Curried pumpkin soup
You can’t get much quicker than this made-from-scratch soup. Simply open a couple of cans, add a few spices, and warm it up. It’s quick and easy.
5. Miso soup
This non-traditional miso soup is made in minutes using white miso paste. It’s quick, easy, and warms your tummy on a cold night.
6. Sheet pan nachos
You can’t go wrong with nachos! This sheet pan recipe will have dinner assembled, cooked and on the table in no time!
7. Clean-eating pizzadillas
Adults and kids alike will love this quick and easy recipe. It’s a combination of a quesadilla and pizza, also known as Pizzadillas!
8. Clean-eating baked turkey burgers
Warm up the kitchen with these baked turkey burgers! They will bake themselves while you set out toppings for everyone to pick from!
9. Easy gimbap
This Korean meal is so quick and easy, you’ll wonder how you’ve survived without it. The kids will love it, and so will you!
10. Clean-eating tuna patties
If you don’t mind a short bit of time in front of the stove, these tuna patties are incredibly quick to prep and go well with a fresh salad.
11. Hummus-stuffed sweet potatoes
This wonderful dish may not be the prettiest thing on your dinner table, but it’s super tasty, filling and perfectly healthy!
12. Air-fryer chicken breasts
Have an air fryer? Make some healthy chicken breasts with just a few spices and some sliced mozzarella!
13. Slow-cooker sweet potato curry
Prep dinner in the morning (or the night before) and set it to cook all day. Dinner will be ready when you get home, and this dish will be a big hit.
14. Slow-cooker BBQ chicken tacos
Taco night is so much easier (and healthier!) when the meat cooks itself! Simply drop everything into your slow cooker, and 5-7 hours later, everybody can assemble their own soft tacos!