Need some fun had healthy Halloween recipes? It’s my favorite holiday, so I add to my collection of Halloween-inspired recipes every year. Here are just a few of my favorite healthy Halloween treats!
2 / 11
1. Chocolate Bars
This chocolate bars recipe is the perfect sweet treat to stash in your freezer for sweet-tooth emergencies!
SPONSORED: Find a Qualified Financial Advisor
1. Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn't have to be hard. SmartAsset's free tool matches you with up to 3 fiduciary financial advisors in your area in 5 minutes.
2. Each advisor has been vetted by SmartAsset and is held to a fiduciary standard to act in your best interests. If you're ready to be matched with local advisors that can help you achieve your financial goals get started now.
3 / 11
2. Kettle Corn
This kettle corn recipe is just like the kind you get at a carnival! (But shhh! It uses two secret ingredients to get its carnival-like flavor that most people wouldn’t suspect.)
4 / 11
3. Apple Bread
Apple bread is incredible stuff. It’s perfect warm out of the oven or cold out of the fridge. It’s great with butter or jam or even nut butter and makes a wonderful breakfast, snack or dessert.
5 / 11
4. Coffin Bread
This chocolate coffin bread is a fun way to enjoy a healthier treat for Halloween!
6 / 11
5. Healthy Brownies
Ever wonder if healthy brownies were possible? They are! Here’s how.
7 / 11
6. Instant Pot Pumpkin Spice Cake
This Instant Pot pumpkin spice cake is the perfect, small yield cake for the cooler months!
8 / 11
7. Peanut Brittle without Corn Syrup
Use this recipe to learn how to make peanut brittle without corn syrup! You can enjoy the old-fashioned candy without feeling guilty about the calories, sugar and processed ingredients. It makes a great holiday food gift, too!
9 / 11
8. Pumpkin Cupcakes
These pumpkin cupcakes are made with whole grain flour and no processed sugar, and you know what? They still taste delicious! (Gasp!)
10 / 11
9. Clean Eating Graveyard Dirt Cupcakes
These clean-eating graveyard dirt cupcakes are the perfect way to celebrate Halloween!
11 / 11
10. Pumpkin Donuts
These made-from-scratch pumpkin donuts are easy and versatile. Top them with one of the options below or your own favorites. Enjoy them as a snack or pair them with some fresh fruit and Greek yogurt for a balanced breakfast.
Looking for more spooky inspiration? Click here for more Halloween recipes!
- Fast & easy comfort foods perfect for fall
- Pumpkin recipes you’ll love even if you hate pumpkin spice