While the Super Bowl can be an excuse for a good time, hosting the party can be a bit trickier, especially if you (like me) deplore the thought of cooking for all your friends and family. To help take some of the stress off your next Super Bowl party, we scoured Costco for some of their best no-cook Super Bowl must-haves, including drinks, sweets, snacks and frozen appetizers. The most amount of work you’ll need for these finds is popping some frozen foods in the oven for a few minutes!
Note that prices and availability may vary by location.
While it may seem like a no-brainer, no party is complete without drinks! While beers and pop are a staple for many Super Bowl parties, we’ll mention non-alcoholic, non-pop options here since availability and price can vary a lot by region. (Although you could still serve up some sweet cocktails, if you’re interested!). Instead, we found some more family-friendly options that Costco carries at nearly all of their locations. So, here are some of Costco’s best drinks that’ll pair nicely with any Super Bowl party app.
1. Hint Flavored Water
- For less than $1 a bottle, you can get this 15-pack of flavored water, with five of each flavor: watermelon, blackberry and pineapple.
2. LaCroix Curate Commemorative Collection Sparkling Water
- Sparkling water more your thing? This LaCroix variety pack comes with eight of each flavor, which are strawberry, blackberry cucumber and cherry lime
3. Organic Lemonade
- Lemonade may not be an obvious Super Bowl beverage, but this two-pack could be a great choice if you have kids coming to your party (or if you want to make some spiked lemonade for the adults!).
4. Red Bull
- Get the adrenalin going with this 24-count of Red Bull!
5. San Pellegrino Momenti Italian Sparkling Drink
- This 24-pack of sparkling water is a steal at less than $1 per can. Just note that it isn’t a variety pack; it’s 24 cans of just clementine & peach flavored sparkling water!
Super Bowl parties often mean lots of salty snacks, like chips and pretzels, but that doesn’t have to be true! Here are some non-salty snacks your guests with a sweet tooth will love.
6. M&M’s Milk Chocolate Candy
- Who doesn’t love this classic candy? Weighing in at just under four pounds, this pack of M&M’s would be great to put out in some football-themed bowls!
7. Chocolate bars variety pack
- Make everyone happy with this 30-count of classic chocolate bars. It comes with eight Snickers, seven Twix bars, six packs of M&M’s peanut butter, five packs of M&M’s original and four Milky Way bars.
8. Chocolate croissants
- So croissants may not be an obvious choice for a Super Bowl party, but they are (kind of!) shaped like footballs, right? This 20-count pack of chocolate-glazed croissants is sure to be a touchdown!
9. No Sugar Keto Cup
- Looking for a healthier option? This 30-count of keto cups comes with 20 dark chocolate peanut butter and 10 dark chocolate fudge brownie chocolate cups.
10. Kirkland Signature Almonds
- Put a sweet twist on a gameday classic with this three-pound canister of chocolate almonds!
What Super Bowl party is complete without these classic game-day snacks? We’ll skip the veggie, fruit and cheese options since most Costco locations have these available in pretty affordable party trays. Instead, we’ll mention some snack options that may not be so obvious!
11. Kirkland Signature Organic Hummus
- Hummus is a gameday go-to. These individual servings (20 servings total) are perfect to avoid double-dippers during COVID!
12. Kirkland Signature Organic Tortilla Chips
- You can’t have hummus without something to dip into it, right? Plus, these are so good that you’ll want to eat them plain, too!
13. Frito Lay Fun Flavor Mix
- Forgot the mess and hassle of party-sized chip bags! Instead, let people pick which chips they want without having to buy multiple big bags that are bound to spill everywhere or go stale. This pack has 54 bags, including:
- 8-Flamin’ Hot Cheetos
- 6-Cheddar Jalapeno Cheetos
- 7-Spicy Nacho Doritos
- 6-Onion Flavored Funyuns
- 10-Cheese Puff Cheetos
- 12-Original Wavy Lays
- 5-Chili Cheese Fritos
14. Snyder’s of Hanover Mini Pretzels
- This is another individual-serving option for a classic game day food. This 60-pack of pretzels are a healthier alternative to the Frito Lay variety pack, but they taste just as good (if not better!).
15. Dried Mango Slices
- Have some health-conscious guests? Pick up this eight-pack of dried mangos!
16. Pirate’s Booty Aged White Cheddar
- Who doesn’t love popcorn? Grab this 40-pack to avoid popcorn in bowls flying everywhere when the crowd gets too riled up!
17. Protein Snack Box
- If you can’t find this option in store, you can buy it online and have it shipped to you in two days!. This 24-count includes:
- 7 Jack Link’s Original Beef Sticks
- 2 Jack Link’s Original Beef Jerky
- 3 Jack Link’s Original Kippered Beef Steak Bites
- 2 Jack Link’s Teriyaki Tender Bites
- 4 Lorissa’s Kitchen Original Beef Sticks
- 3 Lorissa’s Kitchen Korean Barbecue Tender Beef Steak Strips
- 3 Lorissa’s Kitchen Jalapeno Beef Sticks
18. Kirkland Signature Variety Snack Box
- This is another great snack option you can have delivered to you if you can’t find it in store. This 51-pack includes::
- 10 – Kirkland Signature Soft & Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bar
- 10 – Kirkland Signature Nut Bar with Cocoa Drizzle & Sea Salt
- 10 – Kirkland Signature Trail Mix
- 6 – Kirkland Signature Blueberries
- 5 – Kirkland Signature Dry Roasted and Salted Almonds
- 5 – Kirkland Signature Roasted and Salted Cashews
19. Kar’s Trail Mix Variety Pack
- This 24-pack of trail mix includes:
- 8 Yogurt Apple Nut
- 8 Mango Pineapple Mix
- 8 Sweet ‘n Spicy Mix
20. Kirkland Signature Unsalted Mixed Nuts
- Can you even have a Super Bowl part without nuts? This option will give you and your guests 2.5 pounds of cashews, pistachios, almonds and pecans. Yum!
Sometimes, pretzels and candy bars just aren’t enough. So here are some easy frozen apps you can pop in the oven so your guests don’t run out of food to pop in their mouths!
21. Brew City Beer Battered Onion Rings
- Your friends and family are sure to love these beer battered onion rings! Throw them in the oven or toss them in a deep fryer for a tasty, crunchy treat.
22. Hungry Planet Sausage Italian Sausage Meatballs
- Even your non-vegetarian friends are sure to love these meatballs! While the price may seem high, you actually get eight packs, or about four pounds, of meatless meatballs for the price, which is quite the bargain for a meat alternative!
23. Chicken & Cilantro Mini Wontons
- These mini wontons are sure to impress your guests. Plus, you get three whole pounds of them with this pack!
24. Chicken & cheese mini tacos
- Who doesn’t love mini tacos? This 72-count comes in chicken & cheese, although your local Costco may have additional flavors available, too.
25. Chicken Bites, Buffalo Style
- Worries about wings spilling all over your couch? This three-pound bag of buffalo chicken bites may just be the solution for you!
26. Chicken & Monterey jack cheese chimichangas
- This five-pound bag of chimichangas are great for feeding a hungry crowd, especially when paired with the mini tacos we mentioned earlier!
27. Jumbo Chicken Corn Dogs
- Looking for a less messy hot dog option? This 28-pack of corn dogs makes for great finger food, plus it’s not lacking in taste, either!
28. Mozzarella sticks
- If you want a classic game day app, look no further than this five-pound pack of mozzarella sticks. And if five pounds is too much for your party, the good news is that this pack comes in two bags, so you can simply put the other bag up for your next party!
29. Kirkland Signature Pepperoni Pizza
- OK, so pizza may be more of a main dish than an app. But this four pack (which also comes in cheese) is a can’t-miss, gameday steal at just over $3 a pizza!
30. Chicken in Red Sauce Tamales
- If you’re looking for another more filling app idea, tamales may be a great option, especially if you want something more out of the ordinary to serve your guests!
- Do you know how your favorite NFL team got its name?
- Save on the Super Bowl with this $3 wing recipe
This article was produced and syndicated by MediaFeed.org.