Why, this may just be the most epic TikTok challenge ever.
Do you have a leaf blower? A broom or spatula? Do you have an old evening gown with lots of sparkle? Some friends to run around waving flashlights? A ratty old robe and glam squad to call your own?
Then there is no excuse, not a one, for you to not participate in the latest challenge sweeping TikTok. Yes, it’s the Celine Dion lip sync challenge!
And it’s about the best thing I’ve ever seen.
Here’s what you do:
- Go deep into the furthest reaches of your closet and drag out that fancy dress you paid way too much for but thought you’d wear all the time to all those fancy cocktail parties and beauty pageants you attend and pull it out. Dust it off because we’re gonna need perfection.
- Don the guise of your full makeup face. Just go for it. Yes, this is the perfect time for a smokey eye and a statement lip color together. Do it.
- Pile your long silky hair up on the top of your head with a loose tie and slip into that old bathrobe. Yep, right over the sequins.
- Turn on Celine Dion’s hit “It’s All Coming Back to Me” and cue the support crew.
- Be subdued until the drop, then toss that robe, free your tresses and get your Celine Dion all kinds of on. You’ve seen her emotive magic. Now emulate your little heart out.
It should look something like this:
@celinedion So happy to see the music and the magic coming to life in your living rooms! Keep it going! Thank you @Natalie Rose ♬ It’s All Coming Back To Me Now – Céline Dion
@proseccoandpalmtrees What can I say, I take after my sister @therealcorkyjane #celinedion #babybabybabychallenge #itsallcomingbacktomenow #therewerenightswhenthewindwassocold #celinedionchallenge #over40 #momsoftiktok #fyp #havefun @Celine Dion ♬ original sound – Prosecco&Palmtrees
Or maybe even this:
- Meet Hoover, the talking seal!
- Build-a-Bear has an ‘adult’ site now & it’s perfect for Valentine’s Day
This article was produced and syndicated by MediaFeed.org.